Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Updates

So, I'm 15 days post operation and I'm happy to report, the difference is night and day. I'm still healing - the doctors made 4 small incisions in my midsection - but I feel really good. The digestive issues I'd been dealing with for ages are virtually gone.

The Crayola colored urine was a sign of impaired liver function due to the gallstone. That's also back to normal.  I can eat again (and I actually feel like eating now) but I'm being vigilant about what and how much I eat.

I am so thankful everything worked out as it did. Outwardly, my wounds are healing nicely and I believe inwardly it's the same.    God is so good!

As a bonus, I've already lost a little weight and I believe losing weight in general will be easier now. So I'm excited about that too. No dancing or crunches until late January, but I'm taking the time to let my body fully heal. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment