Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Keep Your Eyes on the Vision

Habakkuk 2
 1  I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. note note note
 2  And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
 3  For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

This is one of my favorite scriptures of all, probably due to the exciting revelation God gave me about this passage [See my blog from 7/11/12] - Jesus is the vision! There is software out there that will allow you to translate it into the Hebrew. When you read, you'll see the vision is a "he"!
I read Habakkuk again like this and if i wasn't on this train, I would have probably shouted:
 1  I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he [God] will say unto me [in me], and what I shall answer when I am reproved [argued with].
 2  And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision [Jesus], and make it [him]plain upon tables, that he [us, Christians, disciples] may run that readeth it.
 3  For the vision [Jesus] is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it[He] shall speak, and not lie: though it [He] tarry, wait for it[Him]; because it [He] will surely come, it [He] will not tarry.

Yes! I haven't studied it out to tell you how many years Habakkuk was from Jesus, but we do know that Jesus' coming interrupted time and history as it was known. He was and is the change in the priesthood. Awesome! So today, don't lose sight of the vision! Jesus WILL surely come!

No comments:

Post a Comment