Sunday, March 13, 2016

Appreciation

I am feeling very thankful. I heard some great words today in church, first about the gift of the blood of Jesus and a reminder that we are God's priests and another great word from my husband to the body, reminding us that God's promises to us are ours and that He will do everything He can to help us reach it in our lifetime.

I've heard my husband teach before but today was the best and most natural and relaxed I've ever seen him. The Holy Spirit just allowed him to flow and it was beautiful and I am so proud of him and what God is doing in him. All that after working overnight and coming straight to church after work.

Then, after church, we did some grocery shopping. We had talked about me getting a new laptop to do pictures for my photography business and he said, come on babe, let's just pick it up today. I am a little teary eyed because that money could have gone elsewhere, but he wanted to invest it in me and my dream. I appreciate that he deems me and what I do valuable enough to invest in actively. I'm thankful we're able to invest in each other. I'm thankful for a true partnership with my husband. We truly have each other's backs and that means the world to me. I am blessed.

1 comment: