This morning, I am tired. And not just physically tired, but all around tired. Like I just want to lay in bed, sleep, talk to God, sleep some more, lay there so more, and do nothing tired. I'm feeling burnt out from long days at work followed by, looking at houses, calling about houses, seeing houses we like with contracts already on them, I'm even dreaming about houses! I know it's a problem others would like to have, but I feel the pressure of it.
I really want to find an ideal place for us to start a family and it's difficult to not feel a little discouraged because when we started this journey, I felt we could find what we wanted and needed without straining ourselves financially. I'm trying to hold on to faith regarding that. I don't want to become so consumed with this process that other things fall by the wayside.
At the end of the day, it doesn't matter how I feel. I still have to press into the things of God and also keep up with the natural demands of life. No matter what's going on or how we feel, we've got to keep it moving!
No comments:
Post a Comment