This will be brief. I just want to encourage anyone who may read this - Jesus has always got it! Time and time again when I worried that I was not prepared enough (in the natural) or that my nerves would get in the way of success, and I prayed and it all worked out. Case in point, today, I had a job interview and in typical fashion for me, preparation was a little last minute. I prepared last night by spending some time in worship, but more so this morning in prayer. I could feel my nerves setting in and I really began to worry. On the way to the interview I just sang & worshiped I got about 3 blocks from the interview site and my car cut off on me. I paused, prayed (Please Jesus, not today! Please start, please start), put on my hazards and tried again. The engine kicked over and I made it to my destination. Before entering the interview, I had cotton mouth and once in, it became very conversational. I was put at ease and I made it through my presentation without stumbling over words at all.
Whether I get the job or not, I know that Jesus had me today - and every day. Stay in Him and He will always be there for you!
Very cool. I hope you get it :) Also, glad your car started working again.
ReplyDelete