At 33, my life is way better and much different than I would have imagined! I'm married, I've authored and published 5 books (one jointly with the husband), I'm a homeowner, and I'm pregnant! I was just thinking about what I'd tell 23 year old me knowing what I know now. So here we go, I'm list form:
1. Girl, you are NOT fat!
2. Unfortunately, you've already wasted about 5 years of your life being off and on with a guy who will never make you his number 1.
3. It'll be another year before you make the hard call on said relationship and let him go for good.
4. You are worth way more than what you've settled for.
5. You are beautiful, just as you are.
6. Stop listening to advice from people who make poor life decisions themselves! Older doesn't equal wiser.
7. You are stronger than you think.
8. Jesus, the real Jesus, is going to change your life for the better!
Saved 11/08, lover of Jesus, embracer of quirks, apt to laugh, and thinker of deep thoughts. This is my reconstruction - God holds all the pieces to my puzzle.
Tuesday, August 30, 2016
What 33 Year Old Me Would Tell 23 Year Old Me
Labels:
life lessons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah...33-year-old you ROCKS...but OH the lessons you've learned in those 10 years! I can relate! 37-year-old me looks back on 25-year-old me and is like, "Oh, boo...NO!!" Love you, Tiff!
ReplyDeleteJust seeing this! Thank you!
Delete