Friday, May 6, 2016

Legacy

If I'm remembered for anything, I'd like to be remembered for how I changed, how my life changed after I accepted Christ as my Lord and Savior. I'd like to be remembered as a really good friend, true and loyal. I'd like to be remembered as a really loving wife who always put God and family first. I'd like to be remembered as a good writer. I'd like to be remembered as someone who tried really hard at all of the above - to be better, do better, love others, help others, and look like my big brother Jesus. I'd like my life to bring at least one more person into the Kingdom. I also really desire to be a mom and to give my child/children the very best of me, my faith, my love and introduce them to God and His love. That sounds like a good legacy to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment