Today, I was/am feeling a lot of pressure. In my mind today, I was just like "Jesus, why?" I've really been trying to press into You, really trying to make sure time spent in prayer and worship is a priority...I felt like I hadn't been praying enough or long enough, and I started to feel insecure. But God reminded me, you deal with additional push back when you are doing what you're supposed to do. Funny that I've been reading James 1 all week -
James 1:2-4 ESV
Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
So if you are experiencing pressure, divers trials (in the KJV), count it all joy! God is perfecting us, not punishing us. He wants us to be complete and lacking no thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment