This morning, I got up and I was thinking about my relationship with my mom specifically and I got angry all over again. And as we all know, anger is the blood descendant of hurt. Our relationship isn't good and in truth, hasn't really been in years, but especially so when I got saved.
At the end of the day, it's not about my mother, it's about me. Most of the time I'm fine. When I see her, I don't feel anger, but sometimes I feel apprehension because I'm unsure who or what I'm going to get.
At this juncture in life, I don't have much contact at all. I guess I'm just tired.
I want to forgive her for every thing. I want to forgive myself for anything I may have done wrong. I need to forgive. I want to love in spite of. Unforgiveness is torment and I know it's a growth blocker. I'll continue to pray and please keep me in prayer as well. I just want the hurt to be gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment