I saw that lots of people are doing a 30 days of gratitude type of thing and I wanted to get in on it. I realized I hadn't really updated in awhile, so I also wanted an excuse to do that! So, since I'm playing catch up, I'll try to be concise, yet descriptive.
November 1 - Day 1: I'm thankful for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. He is everything. I exist out of Him.
November 2 - Day 2: I am grateful for my past. Without it, I would not appreciate my present as much. It helped shape me (good and bad) and those experiences, good and bad, will be used to help others now and in the future as I mature.
November 3 - Day 3: I am grateful for my friends. My friends are more than friends, they are family. They are honest, they are trustworthy, and they have loved me and been a support through all manner of challenges.
November 4 - Day 4: I am grateful for dance. I danced on a hip hop dance team in college and I took two dance classes in high school - by no means would I have called myself a dancer. Dancing at church has been a huge blessing and has helped my relationship with Christ, allowed me another outlet for praise, worship, and ministry, and has expanded my own ideas of who I am, what I'm capable of, and who God intends for me to be. But mostly, after this weekend (which I'll have to elaborate on in separate blog), it has really helped define part of what I am to do for God and how I am to minister to and serve His people.
Phew! Squeaked in before day 5.
No comments:
Post a Comment