It's been awhile and I will say, this has been a particularly chaotic (at least to me) season in my life. As you all know, I'm a new mom (I still consider having a 10 month old new) and balancing that with life as a working professional, a wife, and even a friend and daughter, has been rough. On many fronts (maybe all of them to be honest) I feel like I'm hanging on by a thread. Like literally, Jesus is the thread, I'm hanging on for dear life, and I feel like my grip is slipping on many days. I prayed to be a mom, but I did not comprehend how hard it would be to juggle all the other stuff. Add to that dealing with the intersection of all those other things - work, family, friendship, and being a Christian who genuinely strives to live right - man...it's bananas.
Lord, I prayed that You would bring order to my life, but I'm learning that you answering my prayer may look like things falling apart in the natural. So, Lord, I thank you for my life falling into place even though I want to hide in a cave until the dust settles. I'm praying for the balance in my life that will help me to be a better Christian, wife, mother, friend, and daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment