Saturday, September 1, 2012

I Feel A Purging Coming On...

My life has been interesting these last few weeks to say the least, but currently I'm up thinking through some things and talking to God too. When I feel like this, I can almost guarantee a sore spot inside of me is about get touched and some sort of purge is about to take place. I guess I'm due. There's a few things in me, in my life that I have been kind of putting in the recesses of my mind because I feel I don't have time to deal with it or it's not that big of a deal. Wrong. Seems like it's about that time. :-/

When God purges something out of you or shines His light on a dark area, it's painful. It is not a pleasure to go through, but I can say I am ALWAYS better for it.  For this reason, I ride off of Proverbs 3:11-12 (NKJV): "My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord, nor detest His correction; for whom the Lord loves He corrects, just as a father the son in whom he delights."

So, what's next on the purge menu - truly the Lord knows. I could point to a few things, but the root is what needs to come out and I am rarely clear on what that is until it is revealed.  Here we go.


No comments:

Post a Comment